The research on parent involvement reveals that, regardless of family income or background, students with involved parents are more likely to…
- Adapt well to school
- Attend school regularly
- Show improved behavior
- Have better social skills
- Earn higher grades and test scores
- Be promoted, pass their classes
- Enroll in higher-level programs
- Graduate and go on to postsecondary education
We encourage you to take advantage of every opportunity to actively participate in your child’s education. Please check our school and district websites frequently for updates on our parent involvement events.
To register as a volunteer:
- Complete a volunteer application.
- Show proof of ID in the office with your application
- It may take up to one week to get your volunteer application processed and approved.